A selection of projects we have worked on & some in-depth case studies
We worked closely with Roland on UX workshops. Together we worked up the personal and user journeys for a new website as well as working heavily on a new information architecture that worked hard to put users at the centre of the experience.
We were hired by The European Centre for Environment and Human Health – The Centre for short – to work on a simple redesign of their site as part of a rebranding exercise. We ended up broadening the work to build a beautiful, responsive, user-centred site.
We’ve been working with Bristol Museums, Galleries and Archives since January to design and build a brand new site to showcase Bristol's amazing museums.
In accordance with one of Bristol Museums Digital Principles, the work for the project was conducted in the open. You can read more on the Labs blog. There’s plenty more work to be done on the site and beyond so we’re looking forward to working more with the team.View the beta site
We designed and built the first iteration of the HybridCluster website to meet an incredibly tight deadline. We also managed to design their identity and produce artwork for a 20' conference stand and brand materials, all at the same time.
In December 2013 we completed a redesign with new features to the architecture and made the site responsive.View Website
We’re massive fans of Mixture, using it practically every day as its fantastic for rapidly prototyping and building front-end work. It was a great to be able to help them in return, providing them with a great new design and templates for their site.
We had a lot of fun with the design – using SVG illustrations and CSS3 animations to show off some of the main features.View Website
We were commissioned to design and build two websites for The Access Group. The first was a re-design of their corporate website. The second was for their newset product access acloud.
Both projects were designed and built in a responsive manner, that allowed for expansion and adaptation of their existing brand.View Website
The Viral Ad Network approached us to help redesign their users dashboards. We explored user types and defined personas for each. From there we were able to create task models, establish an information architecture and move into prototyping interfaces.
We’re now actively engaged in a rolling process of rapid prototyping and iteration to explore and define the best interface solutions.View Website
We worked with the team at Fauna & Flora International and BGCI to produce a new design for the Global Trees Campaign website.
We managed to deliver a feature packed website within their very tight budget.
We're already looking ahead to the next phase of work and adding additional features for the team at GTC very soon.View Website
As regular attendees of Brooklyn Beta we at fffunction couldn’t wait to get our teeth into building the new site for the 2012 event.
Starting from static desktop layouts produced by designer Eli Rousso we wireframed the layouts into three break points and retro-fitting the designs to work on mobile and tablet devices.View Website